SHIT JUST GOT REAL?

Can't believe that shit just got real. Can't believe that the stirrings happened. Can't believe that I may need to move out of my block forever because I'm so embarrassed now. :(

Do not want to leak out the details of what happened here but it all started from me being a Block Rep, I just wanted to get more people to come down for the Block Event and of course, out of goodwill, helping my friend (she will remain anonymous) to get a certain someone to come.

Those moments where someone blue-tick you on Whatsapp but don't reply, and those moments where you are grateful that someone actually reads your message and reply. Despite him being my EC (of course I was over the moon that he did reply), I thought it would be a good chance for them to bond within the block because the blockmates are so UNBONDED. Not that I didn't ask the others, but he was the only one who replied that he might drop by at that point in time. Totally forgot about getting stirred (it also means MATCHMAKE) and shit just got real.

Thought that perhaps that there might be some chance to get friendly but NO, I think I'm doomed and I will be awkward turtle now :( I was made out to be some kind of despo shit but no I'm not despo at all. This little drama got a little out of hand and I'mm scarred for the rest of may Hall days. :(


Although it didn't really ended in a good way, I guess its an embarrassing moment to keep and to look back in the future.

Still not really adjusted to school life, but I'm pretty sure I will get the hang of school soon. Have an internship interview next week and I'm pretty nervous even right now, Hope everything goes well. OOPS and I just remembered I need to request my results transcript from the school.

This coming weeks' goals:
1. To complete my tasks punctually
2. To lose a bit more weight
3. Improve on my running time

CHRISTINE, STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR GOALS. Don't even think about things that won't stand a chance!

Time to continue with my assignment after squirming for half the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first day at NTU HALL 10- single room

Mid-week November thoughts

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going