Survived the 1st month of 2016!

They always say that good things come in pairs. I guess its quite true. I finally kept in touch with my old friend and was so glad that he's doing well right now! :) And also, I actually received a few replies from a few companies (at least it's better than them not replying at all). I managed to secure an interview with Resorts World Sentosa. I hope I will be able to ace the interview this time round. Some mixed thoughts about interning there but I shall pass the interview first.

Today I finally collected my Coffee Scented Candle. Recently, I have a fond for scented candles. It feels peaceful and rather relaxing. Maybe I should learn how to make one too. I saw some of the Ceffyl peeps and decided to join them in Badminton. My skills have declined but nonetheless, it was nice to meet them and catch up with them after being so caught up with work and competitions.

Had Korean elective in the afternoon and finally learnt how to write my Korean name. The lessons are getting tougher each day, with the vowels and consonants becoming more confusing. And WOW there is a quiz next Friday, which also clashes with my interview in the morning.

Then there was Block Rep photoshoot, but the rain was so heavy and crazy that we shifted places a few time. It was quite fun at the end and speaking of which, my netball match got postpone to Mon.

Tomorrow its track Finals. Can't wait for it to end but I still have Road Relay. I don't even know why I ended up running and HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CUT MY TIMING BY 1 MIN & 40 SEC in less than 2 weeks????? OMG my poor legs and feet! :(

CNY is just round the corner and I feel really bad for not being able to help out at home, because Im hardly at home. Ohwellz, will finally be going home tomorrow YESSAH!

Just a little thought to conclude the week:
Amidst a hectic and busy life, we often fail to remember that there are people around us who care for us, silently supporting us. While we spend our time chasing after grades, our goals, and our dreams, let's not forget the little things around us.

Happiness is something to be fought for, and not to be waited for. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first day at NTU HALL 10- single room

Mid-week November thoughts

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going